Thursday, August 19, 2010

Maritime musuem

Couple of weeks ago the year sevens got to experience the Maritime Museum. The thing I liked about the museum was looking at how the people back then lived. I really enjoyed going on a boat ride, sometimes I wanted the boat to go faster but we had to go SLOW. The scariest part was going under the Harbour Bridge. After that we got to see a movie about how people traveled to New Zealand. When a storm occurred in the movie their was a slight breeze on the bottom of my feet. We actually got to see a Canaan exploded. I really love touring the museum and seeing the shops back then instead of watching movies I finally saw one. It would've been better if we got to see REAL Ice Cream in the Ice Cream shop. I learnt alot about Peter Blake and Captain James Cook. I would love to go and visit the museum again.

No comments:

Post a Comment