Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Reflection about this Term and Last Term

Looking Back I thought that it wasn’t my best term I thought I could do a lot better on my learning and my attitude.
My best highlight was camp Take Charge, I got to learn how to be a leader and I learnt a lot about other people who I never hanged around with.
Technology was enjoyable to, I got to do Graphics and get to know Miss Ferguson and the skills she taught us in Graphics were amazing. I learnt a lot about colours and design. I think I did well on my project and it was a lot of fun making my Pop Corn Package.
Taonga time was something new it was good to get split up and be with others and being in Mrs Lagitupu’s class was really cool, because it was fun printing things that was
special in our life’s. The things I choose were Religious, Netball, Culture.


This Term the things I cant wait for is Sports, especially netball. I cant wait to play against other Schools that I haven’t played.
This Terms Topic Is Bigger,Better,Faster,Stronger, this topic to me wasn't so interesting at first but it seems to be a good topic since we are using Net books.

2 comments:

  1. I am pleased to see you reflecting on Term 1 and identifying the things you could improve on Rachael. I hope you use the design principals you have learnt with Miss Ferguson in your other work back at Pt England School.

    All the best for a fantastic netball season in 2011!

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have had an interesting term Rachel. I have a question, but it is a little off topic. Are you taller than Mrs Nua yet?

    ReplyDelete