Monday, May 24, 2010

NEW SOUTH WHALES VS QUEENSLAND!!!!


YEAH!!!!! I cant wait till this Wednesday, to watch the State Of Origin game.If you haven't heard about STATE OF ORIGINS. Its a team in Australia that players Rugby League, Most of my family goes for Queensland, my brother and I go for New South wales, because my uncle was the only one in my family that went for New South whales, and he died. My brothers are having bets to see who will win. The New South Wales team has a really good line up. I don't know about Queensland. They have terrific players. This game should not be missed. My family is definitely watching it.
GO NEW SOUTH WALES!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Racheal
    I would have to watch the game because my dad is a Fan. Sorry but he goes for Queensland.

    Keep up the good work


    Terangimaria

    ReplyDelete