Wednesday, August 11, 2010

CHAMPION NEVER GIVES UP!!!!!

As we got to the courts our team Crew 2 was very nervous, because this was our Championship game and we were coming first in our grade. When Mrs Nua told us we were shock and surprise. Because We thought we were coming 7th, but we were actually coming first. If we lost this game then we would of came runners up. That would've been alright at least we came 2nd or 3rd. But I wanted to come 1st anyway. As we saw our opposition walking towards the court, the girls were busying staring at them, some were tall and some were short. I couldn't wait to play. We had our secret weapon with us they were the LOLLIES. As I walk to to the court I heard my partner say that I was tall. I didn't care at all I wanted was to play. When the empire blew the whistle I was hyped up and I ran to the center so she can throw me the ball. The hard part about this game is when you pass it their are a lot of people saying your name and when you pass it then they might lose it. We got the first shot in, I was pretty happy. My coach Missy she was telling us what we can improve on. So far this whole season we've played Netball I haven't been subbed yet. My favourite position is GA/GS, when netball finished and the buzzer rang. I was really nervous because one of our team mates brother (Penny) said we lost by miles. I was guttered and stink. Then he said JOKES I was happy and Surprise, we wanted to surprise Mrs Nua. She walked towards us because her teams game was finished. I ran up to her and said I got bad news, when I said it to her she looked very sad and disappointed and I Shouted WE WON 11-20. Her frown turn upside down and she looked pleased. We asked her did her team win she said they LOST by 3 points I started to laugh because I thought she was lying and I told her that She can lie. But I asked her team and they said it was true they lost. So that meant that they are coming runners up for their grade and we came 1st in our grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment