Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life Education

2 weeks ago we had a massive caravan that was at school, it's called Life education. I remember the truck because they come to school every year when I was small and now. I really enjoyed my time their because their were stuff that I never knew and did you know that their are 4,000 chemicals in ONE smoke and 200 can cause CANCER. When Lynn told me that I was very surprise lots of my family smokes. We learnt how to make good choices by rejecting stuff like Smoking and Drinking. I can't stand one of my family members smokes in front of me. We saw lots of photos that peoples body are like when they smoke when I saw these photos I never want to smoke AGAIN. We watched a movie about this lady that cant talk but she still smokes. My dad use to smoke but he quit because he wanted to be a good Role model to us kids.

I CANT WAIT TILL HAROLD/LYNN COMES BACK TO SCHOOL NEXT YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment