Monday, August 23, 2010

Counties Manukau vs Manawatu

On Saturday afternoon I got to go with my sister to her husband's Rugby game against Manawatu. The game was at Pukekohe. We found our seats way at the back of the stadium. The other teams that were playing were Counies Manukau B with Auckland B. As I looked at the back lots and lots of people were trying to find their seats. When the game was about to start a little girl from the Counties team ran and put the ball in the centre of the field. The commentators said that her dad was her favourite player.

When the game started Manawatu had the ball first. Counties did Painful,Solid and Dangerous tackles. My brother in law's was on the feild his position is Half Back number 9. Counties had the first try it was a solid run by someone named something Tuala. Everyone was on the edge of the seats when Counties got the finally try everyone throw their beer bottles on the feild. After the game counties won 35-14 everyone was happy and some were getting smart to the Manawatu team. I didn't think that was nice. After that my sister and I waited for the car for him, because they had a Afterfunction.

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy Rachael. I think you really need to go back and proofread and edit your writing. Think carefully about paragraphing and I'm sure you can find a buddy to help you too!
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete