Friday, May 28, 2010

YAY!!!!!! WE WON OUR FIRST GRADING GAME

We went up to the Netball courts, WOW I was exhausted because we had 4 tough Rugby games. When we were training at the courts, I couldn't even move my legs around. Missy (coach) was laughing at me. When I saw the team we were going to play against. I was like WOW they were really short and most of us were BIG and TALL . But Small people can be really good and tricky. When the Referee blew the whistle I was trying to trick the players. Because my partner asked the centre to come and help her, so it was 2 people trying to Defend me. I kept on talking Tongan to Vaha. I think the Referee was thinking what in earth is she saying. My team did a really good job at Defence and Attach. Paulitia did a good job being Goal Keep (GK) . We all did a really good job at our positions. We won 19-11 that was pretty good for our first grading game.

Congrats to Paulitia for getting the player of the Day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachael, Thanks for the game report and congratulations on the win. I would love to have heard about it from the other team's perspective. I wonder what they felt about playing girls who were "Big and Tall"? I expect the same as our Year 7 girls' rugby team are feeling playing some of these Year 8 teams!
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete