Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cyber Coaching

Before Morning Tea Mrs Nua said we are having a Surprise from Mr Burt (Principal). At first I thought it was a going to be about food. But my friend said it's going to better then food, she said we might have new uniforms. I thought it can't be about that, when we walked into the hall we saw 4 men's Just smiling at us. I was like it's definitely not about food. When I looked at the stage I saw this big black thing. I thought it was a TV, but then one of the man was touching the screen. Now then I was excited I thought we were going to play video games or something. Mr Burt was talking about this exercises called Cyber Coaching. It was sort of like Jump Jam, but even better. There were variety of dance moves, they combine with exercise moves as well. First we did SALSA, we were all moving our hips side to side. We had a tiring cession of fitness. My favourite exercise was the cheer leading at the hip Hop moves. Mr Burt was talking to the man who owned it, and the sales man. The reason why we had to try out is to see if kids all around NEW ZEALAND would like it. We were Lucky because we were the first school in NEW ZEALAND to try it out and use. Mr Burt had a big decision to either buy Cyber Coaching or not, it costs $ 5,000 dollars. It is fun for all ages.We could see that Mrs Nua and Ms Tito liked it too. After that we had to say our opinion about cyber Coaching they asked us lots of Questions. It's really a good work out for us, because we play lots and lots of sports.
I think the little ones will like it. HOPEFULLY Mr Burt saw us enjoying Cyber coaching and thought to buy it. FINGERS CROSS!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Racheal
    That was an interesting and informitive peice of writing you wrote. I really felt the burn in my calf muscels, what about you? It was a great excersice for all of us, including Mrs nua and Miss Tito. Great work!
    Helen Tui

    ReplyDelete