Friday, May 7, 2010

Mothers Day

This Sunday is Mothers Day, I don't know what am I going to do for my mum.Last year I made her breakfast in bed,and gave her a little gift.At church we get all the mums out and we give them gifts.Like lollie necklace or little gifts. Its mostly the Granny's that gets lots of gifts. Some mums puts on a plays,its mostly sad ones.After that all of the kids go and grabs there mums lollie necklace, We might go and take my mum out for dinner.
Hope my mum enjoys her gift.


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MUMS, HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST MOTHERS DAY YOU EVER HAD.

2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Rachael. I hope you managed to contribute to a happy day for your mum. It's nice that your church get to pay tribute to your mothers - especially the older generation. I think that this is very special. Granny's are very precious. I will certainly return to read your post about how Mother's day went for you and your family.
    Mrs Tele'a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Racheal
    That story is similar to what happens on my mother's day and what happens at my church. Hope your mum enjoyed her gift and had a great mother's day. I'm looking forward to your next post.Great work!
    Helen Tui

    ReplyDelete