Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Come on New Zealand Netball teams

At the moment the Swifts are coming
in the lead of the ANZ Netball table. But it can all change.
The Magics are coming second that's the team I support.
They have intelligent players that are gifted.
Luckily a New Zealand team is coming second.
The Swifts haven't lost any games, I think they work
really hard. I'm sure that the coach is really really proud. But the Magics have only lost one game. That's pretty good for a New Zealand team.

God Bless them through out the season and
GO THE MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Racheal
    I Like netball too, its great that a New Zealand team is coming second.It is true that they are gifted with the talent they have, by the way Good Luck on your Netball games.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Racheal, I love seeing someone take up the challenge of writing about the netball teams. There is a real gap in the market at Pt England School with so many boys writing about league and rugby :) I like the way you described the Magics players as intelligent and gifted. With those characteristics they MUST win! Keep up the netball reports. Mrs Burt
    PS How did you go against Baradene tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachael,
    Nice job keeping us up to date on the Netball. I'm hoping at least one NZ team will make it in to the top 4, and as you say it looks like that will be the Magic, but I'm quietly hoping the Mystics can hang in their too!
    And a great game from you tonight too, you are really doing a good job leading your team out there and awesome shooting too. Well done on a good win. I'm looking forward to the write up on it.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete