Monday, May 24, 2010

Shocking News-Tactix Lose against Pulse!!




What an awesome game it was on Saturday-Tactix vs Pulse. I'm sure it was a big celebration for the Central Pulse knowing that they had won. I didn't know anything about this game until Mrs Nua (My teacher) told me about it. I was working on my State of Origin post when I heard this shocking news. To be honest I thought that the Tactix were going to beat the Pulse but it turns out they didn't!!



Thanks to this website for these images:
odt.co.nz
flickr.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachael,
    Yes the competition is getting interesting. This was a huge and very significant win for the Pulse. I think I heard it is only their second win in the history of the League!
    Did you see the latest result for the Magic?
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete