Thursday, June 24, 2010

DISASTER DAY

Today is a funny and weird day for us Point Englanders, because we are having a Disaster Day. This means we are going to have a pretend Earthquake and a pretend Tsunami. When this happens we have to walk to Ruapotaka. We just came back from Tech at Tamaki College and Morning Tea/Interval. Mrs Nua (teacher) just said that their have been little shakes of Earthquakes. I think this is a really funny day. The reason why we are doing this is because if a real earthquake and real Tsunami happened then this is what we have to do. A loud noise occurred then Mrs Nua said to get under the table. I thought she was just joking around, when I was looking around I saw Mrs Nua under HER desk. I could hear people laughing and calling for HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment