Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tonga vs Fiji

What a game against Tonga and Fiji it was a back and forward game. First of all Tonga got a try then Fiji got a try. My Brother in law Scored a try, his position is Half Back. His name is Samisoni. I am very happy that my country tried their best. The score at the end was 38-27. Both teams tried their best. The game is held in Samoa and I am not sure when the competition started. At the end a team has to win or lose. Tonga will be playing against Japan and Fiji will be playing against Samoa. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THESE TEAMS.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachael, tell me more! What is the competition and where and when was it played?
    I hope you are going to report on your netball game. I am sorry I missed it and would love to know how tonight's game played out.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete