Monday, February 22, 2010

Tech@Tamaki College


Before we left to go to Tamaki College, We were full of anticipation because this was our first time attending Tech. Mrs Nua was very annoying, because she kept haranguing as we wandered slowly down the road. When we finally arrived there we saw people we knew.We were busy looking at them instead of listening to instructions.We met a man called Mr Grundy, but the teachers told us to call him 'Sir'. He was the wood work teacher. Then we met a lady that taught graphics her name was Miss Fergusson.
That's who I had for my Tech teacher, I was a little disappointed to start off with because I wanted to do cooking. But graphics was pretty cool learning how to write our names in different ways. She had a really cool accent and she was very funny.

I cant wait till next week, you never know what exciting work we will be doing!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael.
    Next time we'll leave earlier and I won't need to harangue anyone on our way down will I! I am really looking forward to seeing the finished product from graphics. Have you been thinking more about your letter designs during the week?
    Keep having fun Rachael.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael
    Don't worry, everyone likes doing the food lessons!! lol
    I hope you enjoy graphics again this week.
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time Racheal everyone will have turn at cooking.I know you are very hunry cause you love foods.so I really love your writing you hook me in.keep up the good work.I love food.

    ReplyDelete