Friday, February 12, 2010

37 more days till camp starts

I can't wait till camp starts, only 37 more days. only Year 5, 6 and 7 are attending camp.Last years camp we went to cool places like Bowling, Skate Land and or kinds of fun places. We went kayaking that was amazing no one fell off there boats last year,I dont know about this year. I really liked Camp cooking. We made Biscuits sandwich with marshmellow that was YUM!. We slept outside in tents . We were also protected by our securitys when we were sleeping so they must of been tired so we were lucky.But the awfull thing of all was waking up early in the morning and getting ready to run.


We had Yummy Breakfast and lunch/ dinner. We went to the Rex centre and showered there.

4 comments:

  1. I love the new skin you've chosen for your blog Rachael. Hey I can't wait until camp either! I think I have some photos you could add to this blog.

    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Rachael I really like your wall paper it is really pretty,and I cant wait till camp as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael, I love your wallpaper It makes me feel jealous. I also can't wait till camp as well and also finding out the fun stuff that we are going to do during camp. keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Racheal I really like your skin.I you must like camp so much I like camp too. Keep up your great work

    ReplyDelete