Thursday, February 11, 2010

PES Intermediate

Hi my name is Rachael I go to Point England INTERMEDIATE. This is the first time in history that we ever had an intermediate. I am so lucky to come to this intermediate because we are the first kids to come to this intermediate in history. Our real classroom hasn't been built yet but we have been using Rm5 and Rm4. The jobs here are really like responsibility. We even have prefects. But if we want to have a job then we have to do a C .V. I am applying now to help film PENN our school news. We have two different classrooms Rm19 and Rm20 I am in room2o in rm5.

3 comments:

  1. HI Racheal i like your blog about yourself keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Rachael, I am very pleased to see you posting on your own blog this year. That must be fun. I know that you will do a great job if you win a position of responsibility. Good luck with your application. Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Rachael, I was trying out a new skin I found and added it to your blog. If you like it, I will leave it there. If you don't like it, let me know and I will put your blog back to how it was. Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete