Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cross- Country

BANG ! We were off . You could see that the girls were determine to win and earn points for their house colours.

At Point England School we have an annual event - Cross Country .

In the past 8 years I have did the Cross- Country run , but this years one was hard and tiring . I think the hardest part was the bush walk side. The thing that made it difficult for me was that I ran bare feet and the stones and rocks made my feet numb .

The year 8's ran 3.5km and the year 7's ran 3.km. It was good seeing mostly everyone participating and supporting each other .

The Marshall's did a really good job guiding and supporting us . And for Ms V for organising this for us . It was a lot of fun and a good exercise and experience.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Racheal!!! It sounds like your cross country event was a lot of fun! I tried running in high school but was never very good at it. I swam ever since I was little. 3.5 km is a long way to run. I am very impressed that you all were able to do that. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Racheal it is good to hear that you enjoyed the cross country I love reading blog posts from you because they are always high quality. The thing I think you need to work on is to proof read your work before publishing it. Other than that it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete