Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Letter Home

Dear Dad
Hope you are. I am writing this letter to give an up to date about things at school. The things that I do and enjoy at school is working on my net book. Because we can play games and do our work on Google Docs.

This year I’m planing to play sports like netball and other sports that year 8 girls can participate in.
My goal this year inside class is to stop talking when I am not suppose to and not to distract people and myself from our learning.


Thank you for letting me go Camp it was a fun experience and I got to know my class mate really well.


By Racheal

1 comment:

  1. Excellent goal for the year Racheal. Remember though that talk is also an important part of your learning, so it's about learning the balance of when to talk and when to not!

    ReplyDelete