Monday, July 19, 2010

WHY SOME HOLIDAYS CAN BE BORING!


OMG!!! It wasn't really the best Holiday I imagine, all I did was babysit
my little niece and went to the movies. I really love the movie my cousins and I watched.
It was Twilight Eclipse it was an awesome movie. We watched it at Hoyts at Sylvia
Park. If I had to rate the movie I"ll rate it 9/10 the movie started at 3:50 and finished
at 6:03 pm ,the movie is about a girl that's human and has to choose out of a wolf or a Vampire. It's very interesting and exciting. When I grab some Pop Corn it drops because I sometimes have frights at some scenes. My favourite character is Jacob and his pack of wolfs and Alice. They say it is the best movie in the Twilight series. I reckon it is. I cannot wait till Braking Drawn comes out, people say it might be the last Twilight ever. I hope not.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Racheal
    That is a movie not to miss. I hope thats not the end of Twilght. I hope that your holidays that you have is Joyful.

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Racheal That is a great movie to watch I have seen it a lot of times it is awesome.


    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete